"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People didn't realize it was a major blackout."
- Mr. Wright noted that the last two major blackouts, in 1965 and 1977, occurred under highly regulated systems.
- Disruptions of this magnitude had not been seen in the subways since the last major blackout, in 1977, officials said.
- A major blackout led to days and days of looting.
- The next major blackout, in 1977, was limited to a much smaller area, primarily New York City.
- And just like every major blackout, it raised a lot of questions about how the power-distribution system works.
- But none would argue that we've eliminated the risk of another major blackout.
- Trees falling on the line in 2003 caused a major blackout in Italy.
- Human error is at least partly responsible for the major blackouts (affecting more than 500,000 people) that happen about three times each year.
- New York is seen as a far different, and more orderly, place since the last major blackout, in 1977.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.