"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The scenic walk at Barnane is considered a major amenity by many of the town's residents.
- Most of the town's housing and all of its major public amenities were constructed around the company's needs in the 1960s and 1970s.
- It once had a popular skittles room and was the major social amenity in the village until its closure in 1938.
- It was selected for its relative anonymity while still boasting many major amenities, excellent schools, and sought-after location.
- Grovesend is a mainly residential community, with the major amenity being the welfare club.
- Westchase Golf Course is a major recreational amenity for the community and the course is open to the public also (www.westchasegc.com).
- With all this activity a modern city has grown with a university and other major amenities.
- Only a thirty-minute drive to either Temiskaming Shores or Kirkland Lake this secluded municipality is close to major amenities.
- "If you never had condemnation, you'd never have road networks or the major public amenities that you have today," he said.
- "We hope the community sees our institution as a major amenity and asset, but we do have a need to grow," said Louise Mirrer, the society's president.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.