"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Theatre is in the process of a major capital and endowment growth project.
- Washington and other major capitals recognize that they have five days in which to achieve a political breakthrough.
- Its effective life as a major European capital was brief.
- We're talking major capital on the line here.
- It has fewer parks per person than any major capital in the developed world.
- His dream is to have a bureau in every major capital of the world.
- "We will be looking at a significant upgrade of facilities and major capital," she said.
- Several are associated with the petroleum industry, of which Houston is considered a major capital.
- Schools cannot undertake major capital works that cost in excess of $30,000 without board approval.
- During this period, Bourges was also a major capital of alchemy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.