"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Scoopy.com A total of four major positive reviews came from the film.
- The next major review of sanctions takes place in October.
- The major reviews were bad, and the movie was doomed.
- Some of the major reviews in the media were all praises for the film.
- In 2000, the government launched a major review of the country's educational system.
- In 1967 he wrote a major review of the African species.
- Indeed, a major review of the sanctions is due in April.
- I usually go and get the major reviews of a show.
- A major new review suggests that it can be beneficial, even essential.
- A major review of the Code was launched in 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.