"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major reason is the many levels of local government.
- It was A major reason she could never come home to stay.
- Having a child at the time was one of the major reasons for doing so.
- The major reason for this was that they wanted to move on to do other things.
- "He's a major reason why I came over here in the first place."
- The major reason, he said, was the cost of television.
- That had been one of the major reasons she'd decided to open her own business.
- A major reason for this is a lack of water.
- This is likely another major reason for the 88000's limited success.
- But the major reason is that the process of talking about herself does not come easily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.