"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And there are major omissions in yours; a good deal of your activity today is far from clear."
- But surely there was a major omission from his list.
- But for domestic political reasons, there will almost certainly be a major omission: world population growth.
- However, this seems to be a major omission given the plant's location.
- The continuing inability to post comments is a major omission.
- The only major omission is the Fool's scene, although other minor lines are cut here and there.
- Any major omission will lead to a group of documents which cannot be classified under the scheme.
- Don't leave these details to anyone else, because such apparently minor considerations can very quickly become major omissions if they are not looked after.
- The major omission from the financial perspective is, once again, nature conservation.
- The only major omission from this system is a display.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.