"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This method was repeatedly modified for industrial use, and at least four major variations are known.
- There are many minor and major variations to that version of the text.
- There were three major variations: the short, medium, and long furnace models.
- Another major variation present in all of levels, is the placement little stars scattered throughout.
- The only major variation in training was during the first ten days before a new season, when players were not allowed to kick a ball.
- A major variation in method is the temperature and state of the water.
- One major variation was introduced in this production run.
- It went as I'd described to Katy, but for one major variation.
- This suggests that there are no major variations of density within the asteroid.
- Typically, there are two major variations of the 3-4 defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.