"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nicolede's younger daughter, Cixi is very beautiful like her sister, but major similarities end there.
- James William Johnson believes that Swift saw major similarities between the two situations.
- Feudalism when compared to patrimonalism, has one major similarity and several important differences.
- Its only major similarity is in that it is another zombie horror film.
- A major similarity is the care with which editors at the Times approached the sensitive material, as true in 2010 as it was in 1971.
- Both nations share major similarities in terms of multiculturalism, diplomatic relations were established on January 1987.
- The one major similarity in all cases was that the killing or crime happened quickly, suddenly.
- There was one major similarity on issues.
- We share one major similarity with Mars: we both are heated by the same sun.
- If there are no more major similarities that crop up in the next few weeks or months, with luck we can continue that way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.