"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Vranitzky said in an interview that there was now no major divergence.
- However, it is only in these areas that I can perceive any major divergence in my account and Bethe's.
- Following these sections, we examine some major internal divergences between three broad elite theory images of the liberal democratic state.
- A major Japanese divergence occurred in 1905 when a number of jujutsu schools joined the Kodokan.
- The major divergence here is the difference between the predominantly Protestant north and predominantly Catholic south.
- It does however make a major divergence at its conclusion, where Garian makes a startling discovery.
- The show's eclectic music was a major divergence from the station's usual classical fare.
- The major divergences from the Robotech television series include:
- A major divergence from jewel boxes was the layout of the grandstand.
- I do not know the background, but I did not see any major divergences between the documents submitted to us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.