"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a member of nearly all its major committees and commissions.
- It has not made much effort to lobby other members, even if they sit on major committees with authority over the legislation.
- All board members, heads of the major committees and club employees would have to undergo sensitivity training for the next six years.
- He served on every major committee, and was deputy mayor for two terms.
- More Hispanic Representatives now sit on major committees than ever before.
- If the five major committees have not finished by then, sweeping change will be almost impossible this year.
- Ways and Means is, of course, only one of five major committees that will deal with the health care bill later this spring.
- All five of the major committees involved with this bill have missed self-imposed deadlines.
- Party officials say they expect most of their senior representatives on major committees to prevail with little difficulty.
- These are the likely leaders of the Senate's major committees when Republicans take control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.