"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a major commission for the 30 year old architect.
- "A major commission will be for our 100th anniversary in five years," he said.
- His reputation was quickly established, and he received major commissions.
- They have created a number of major groundbreaking public commissions.
- It was the first major commission for Seager and started his career.
- But he's not the kind of leader whom the mayor would name to a major commission or board.
- But the government never paid him for major commissions, and he remained a popular political target.
- This term was also used for the three major commissions that followed.
- These are considered to be the major commission of Sorolla's career.
- He was 52 years old, and this was his last major commission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.