"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result of his work with the mining industry, Robinson became a major authority on mine ventilation.
- The money is allocated to two major authorities with politically appointed boards.
- A senior position on a major local authority is virtually a full-time job.
- Today all major authorities recognize them as separate species.
- The three species have been considered conspecific, but today all major authorities consider them as separate species.
- According to the constitution, the three major independent authorities holding the balance of power are executive, legislative, and judicial.
- He is considered as a major authority in the artistic universe.
- Done the whole job properly, and what happens, in come the major authority and just everything we done out the window.
- More, the major local authorities were usually in Labour hands, frequently those of the far left.
- Lafayette has been recognized as a major authority on strategies for nonviolent social change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.