"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- India has eight major mountain ranges having peaks of over :
- The city is surrounded by heavily forested hills and five major mountains.
- Most of the park's major mountains run perpendicular to this central ridge.
- The republic's major mountains range in height from 2,000 to 3,238 m and include:
- It one of the six major mountain ranges inhabited by the Ao people.
- It is one of the youngest major mountains in the world.
- It runs through the heart of the White Mountains crossing three major mountain passes.
- For this reason, if no other, it is climbed far less than the three major mountains surrounding it.
- In contrast to the Earth, no major lunar mountains are believed to have formed as a result of tectonic events.
- Of the three major mountain ranges found in the forest, they are geologically distinct from each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.