"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a major flood in 1933, some residents moved across the river.
- In 1760 and 1780 two major floods nearly wiped out the city.
- It changed to much of its present course in 1867 during a major flood.
- Since 1986, there have been five major floods in western Washington.
- The most recent major flood was in 1951, however that event did not cause as much damage.
- The last two major floods were in 1993 and 1995.
- March 14 and 15, 2010, has seen the only major flood in recent years.
- Two most recent major floods occurred in 1999 and 2007.
- Three major floods in recent history, 1998, 2002, and 2010, caused damage to the park.
- They expect to be given 72 hours' warning of a major flood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.