"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said they were identified with older technology, were not major purchasers of equipment, and had predominantly female students.
- The major purchasers have been college kids.
- Japan was the major purchaser of Australian mineral exports in the mid 1990s.
- "As a major purchaser of food products, we have the opportunity, and responsibility, to influence the way animals are treated," the release said.
- The government of Thailand has been a major purchaser of the Alpha 6.
- Japan is a major purchaser of Asian goods, so its downturn is an enormous weight on the region.
- They were semiconductors, software, computer systems and local telephone companies, which are major purchasers of computer equipment.
- Luminant is also a major purchaser of wind power.
- Mirzoev eventually became a major purchaser of oil in and around Baku.
- Tax changes in the mid-80's have made muni bonds less attractive to commercial banks, who had previously been major purchasers and traders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.