"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those independent stations are the major consumers of syndicated programming.
- They are and will continue to be major consumers of goods and services.
- The energy industry and major consumers of natural gas have been aggressively pushing Congress to open areas for exploration.
- Argentina, however, is not a major consumer of wood products.
- Extremely addictive and a major consumer of time better used for hacking.
- The major consumers are between 35 and 49 years old.
- The "take or pay" principle has not yet been applied to any major consumers.
- For instance, India, a major consumer of silver, has slowed its purchases recently as prices moved higher.
- The Witwatersrand urban complex is a major consumer of water in a dry region.
- The number of soldiers, the major consumers, is several times as many as the residents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.