"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No wonder children with time on their hands are seen as a major market.
- Eastern Europe is also expected to become a major market.
- The city is the major market and economic hub of the area.
- The governor's campaign committee will pay for the air time in all the state's major markets, she said.
- The single has yet to chart in any major market.
- At major market turns, they have found that he is more often right than wrong.
- What's not to like about playing with Rose and being in a major market?
- Or he could make an example of a star player in a major market.
- The town has become a major market for the surrounding region.
- Home video was not considered to be a major market by Disney at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.