"magazine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If magazine publishers are to be believed, the answer is yes.
- But don't think magazine publishers are going to let them off that easily.
- Later he lived in France, were became a magazine publisher.
- Russia also has a track record with American magazine publishers.
- The magazine publishers preferred these stories to be from about 6,000 to 8,000 words long.
- It's one of Europe's largest business and financial magazine publishers.
- The 2008 awards were not given out due to magazine publisher change.
- "It opens up a whole new world for magazine publishers."
- "We are the largest women's magazine publisher in the world," she said.
- The post is new, the regional book and magazine publisher said yesterday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.