"loss" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he would have suffered any loss incurred during the period.
- Compensation is available for any loss incurred as a result of the work.
- That's not actual loss incurred, just costs involved to run a business.
- The women incurred heavy losses and many pulled out of the project.
- And they suffered only 34 percent of the losses incurred in those months.
- During their operations, they incurred losses of about 220 million dollars.
- That £15bn now looks like poor compensation for the losses incurred.
- That day they gained almost no ground and incurred heavy losses.
- From the beginning, the women had decided that they would not approach anyone for donations or help, even if the organization incurred losses.
- The private, nonprofit hospital has incurred large losses since it opened five years ago at 34-01 73d Street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.