"loss" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His move means a loss of 300 jobs to the county.
- But the loss of 300 jobs is not easy to get over.
- But it means a loss of future jobs, for the country and the community.
- But now they're to close, with the loss of 70 jobs.
- It would also have led to the loss of at least 50,000 jobs.
- It would also mean a loss of 1,400 jobs in the state.
- The sales tax would lead to a loss of jobs in the state, he said.
- The president was more concerned about the loss of jobs.
- It also results in the loss of 500,000 jobs a year, the union study says.
- That, we know all too well, means loss of jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.