"lose" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What if my parents lose their house just so I can have mine?
- "There's a good chance we could lose our house in the next year," she said.
- We lost our house in Sarajevo and will never get it back.
- What is more, residents who lost their houses received $110,000 to $138,000.
- Four families with a total of fourteen people lost their houses in the fire.
- "Why can't the president help people who are losing their houses and jobs?"
- Then his wife got sick, and they lost their modest house.
- "You feel sorry for people," she said of the residents who lost their houses.
- "They're not going to lose their house if they don't win," he said.
- In 2008 wall street bonuses were 32 billion dollars, yet at the same time 2 million people had already lost their houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.