"lose" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes lost their focus, as if she were looking at something far away.
- Then her eyes lost their focus once again, and in a moment, she was still.
- But after 11 years, he seems to have lost focus.
- He felt his eyes water, and then they lost focus.
- Her eyes lost focus as the two of them began to move together.
- The woman's eyes seemed to lose their focus for a second.
- His eyes seemed to lose focus for a moment, then became clear.
- I lost focus on the fish below me for a moment.
- Lose focus, the workers said, and you risk getting behind on the line.
- We have lost focus on what it takes for us to win.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.