"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So maybe there's just this little window of time where things will look very positive."
- A. No one can say that nothing bad will happen, but at this point the outlook looks positive.
- In the later 1980s, things began to look much more positive for the genre.
- "These guys will work to make it look positive," he said.
- Even when it did not look positive, he kept going.
- After the break, United looked much more positive - but just couldn't find their range.
- She met them at the bottom of the ladder looking positive.
- Other economic data has been fuzzy and may not begin to look positive soon.
- In any case, the future for the financial perspectives looks positive.
- Reports on other forms of economic activity have looked positive in recent weeks, as they did yesterday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.