"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked forward confidently to re-election, having dealt with 456 problems brought by constituents.
- He could confidently look forward to more session work and production would play a much greater role in his career once Fairport had disbanded.
- Mr. Winkler, as the family's top general, was already looking ahead confidently to the next campaign.
- After tomorrow, short of accident or violence, men could look forward confidently to living out their normal lifetimes.
- The old Oriental looked confidently at the young dark-haired woman.
- In light of its past and present, Rincon can confidently look forward to a bright future.
- He added that he looked forward confidently to the orderly reduction in the nation's public debt.
- This was when they usually packed in and I looked confidently at the dog for signs of submission.
- He looked confidently round, and was glad they could not hear the persistent beating of his heart which gave the lie to his words.
- We look forward confidently to providing a service of the highest quality from our new main base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.