"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked helplessly at the marble floor around their feet.
- Otherwise, he might be helplessly looking around in the dark.
- She looked helplessly toward the road, down which the released men had appeared.
- He looked helplessly around the room for something to cover him with.
- I looked helplessly to my feet and to the statues.
- He looked helplessly to his wife, who rolled her eyes.
- She looked at him helplessly, tears coming to her eyes.
- The country detective looked helplessly from one to the other.
- He also rose to his feet, but stood looking helplessly around.
- He held up his hands and looked at her helplessly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.