"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rose and walked slowly toward him, looked calmly into his eyes, her head high.
- While the boy stared the girl looked upon him calmly.
- He looked calmly at the three dead bodies, but said not a word.
- They, too, fell dead to the floor She looked calmly at the women.
- He looked at me calmly for a long moment over the top of it, then sat up.
- The woman turned to look at her calmly, as if waiting for something.
- The large blue eyes looked calmly up into his own.
- They looked at each other calmly for a moment and both nodded.
- The person making the decision should look at the issue calmly.
- She looked back at him calmly, and Sam felt his heart rate speed up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.