"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman who cuts my hair says it looks awful.
- She looked awful; it was obvious she'd been working all night.
- He looked pretty awful, but I didn't think much of it at the time.
- The leaves look awful, but the trees don't seem to care much.
- He looked awful, even worse than the day he'd come home.
- At first it didn't want to come closer because I still looked pretty awful.
- He looked awful, even more like the walking dead than usual.
- That looks awful, the humans said to each other, though they didn't know the half of it.
- I should have said no, because he looked pretty awful on the road.
- "What's right for the 1992 model looks awful on one from the 20's."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.