"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the seat beside her sat Yi Min, who looked even more cramped than she felt.
- In such cases, the content looks cramped and navigation is difficult.
- Art that goes to the edge of the frame can look tight and cramped.
- If you have too much furniture or too many possessions, your house can look small and cramped.
- "It looked too cramped and bare by the wall there."
- The engineer was sitting in his seat, looking cramped and tense.
- Com-pared to the bridge of the Enterprise, this control room looked cramped.
- Though it looked cramped, the solution provided a sense of intimacy, which was the production's strongest aspect.
- Looking out from this low plateau, his horizons look cramped.
- The shorter doorway does make the space around it look cramped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.