"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes were open, but they looked vacantly at a point in the far corner.
- One of the men sat down suddenly, looked vacantly about him, and then rolled over upon his side.
- The model looks back vacantly, which is the only look in his repertoire.
- The young woman continued to look rather vacantly at her three visitors.
- No, I am quite well," and stood looking vacantly at the floor.
- He stopped at the corner and looked about him vacantly.
- He stood looking vacantly at first one of the men and then the other, and did not seem to know what to do.
- Howard looked at him vacantly for a moment, and then seemed to understand.
- He looked vacantly upon the crowd, and fell heavily to the ground.
- Ham, who was lying on a bed, looked at him vacantly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.