"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But with every game, these Giants look more vacant and less complete.
- For a moment, Ellwood looked vacant - a man hearing a word in a language he doesn't know.
- A brown house sat back from the road on a rise, shades pulled, garage closed, looking vacant.
- But the boy's eyes did not look vacant now.
- She sitting on a folding chair and looks pretty vacant.
- People gaping from the window of a passing city bus couldn't have looked more vacant.
- For a second or two, his eyes looked strangely vacant.
- Her face looked vacant and faraway now, as if what she'd just said was too painful.
- She saw that I was looking pale and vacant and told me to sit down.
- Classes were over for the quarter, and the place looked vacant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.