"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three exits from this hallway looked equally unpromising, so she simply made for the nearest, leaving the cleaner to stare after her.
- He was glad that he had reached home when he had, since the approaching day looked unpromising.
- It seemed impossible but, if true - and if the other events that were predicted took place the Federation's future looked distinctly unpromising.
- It matters because it means that a trust can be construed even from words which look rather unpromising.
- Walton worked an 18-hour day, but to begin with his enterprise looked unpromising.
- I could turn convict, he thought, and live in prison and it wouldn't matter then about a job or all the things ahead that looks so unpromising.
- At first sight, it looked extremely unpromising.
- Just a few years ago, this city was drab and run-down, and its skyline looked unpromising.
- Moreover, the promised land of three years ago now looks unpromising to foreign investors.
- Our way lay up through there and it looked unpromising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.