"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A half-smile lifted his mouth, so that for a moment he looked astonishingly like the Master.
- There is even a toddler who looks astonishingly like Thaksin.
- "Blair Brown, who looks astonishingly like Jacqueline Kennedy, does better, probably because she can work up more of the character," he said.
- They looked astonishingly out of place on her, like emeralds on an innocent, but they were real enough.
- He is even more confused to see people looking astonishingly at him.
- "Looks astonishingly fast, even for full speed," Epstein remarked.
- And it didn't help that Stephen Bogart grew up to look astonishingly like his father.
- So did Alyc-and in the dress and wig, she looked astonishingly like the others.
- What looked rash on Friday looks astonishingly percipient today.
- Her children were all light-skinned and several, as gossiped then, looked astonishingly like Jefferson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.