"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parmet looked stricken and ready to say something, but Fuller raised his hand to silence the young man.
- Each face in the crowd looked stricken, outraged, relieved or cautious.
- He sagged, looking stricken and sad, as a court clerk read the verdicts.
- The guy with the eyes looked oddly stricken in some interior way, and he sat absolutely rigid in his seat.
- You got one last glimpse of the man's face, looking strangely stricken, as if his last friend in the world had left him.
- If anything, Kennedy looked more stricken now than he did when we turned the lights on him.
- She looked stricken and more than a little guilty.
- Looking stricken and delicate, she had no contrasts in her performance.
- The other three monitors, looking not just stunned but actually stricken, had eyes only for my rifle- and they stood still as stone.
- If I'd hit you you couldn't have looked more stricken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.