"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you look inwards, they are almost perfect rhymes.
- Companies which looked inwards to Whitehall are now listening to their customers and shareholders.
- All life died in his eyes as well-theY were looking inwards, back into the secret places of long ago.
- The Hamlet age is exactly the opposite and we look inwards.
- They have to look inwards, too - sometimes very closely - at the workings of the organization itself.
- But if we pull back from Europe, will we look further inwards?
- For their sake, Europe must stop looking inwards and consider its position in the global context in the longer term.
- The EU cannot and must not be a group of countries dedicated to looking inwards.
- However, it is also a matter of looking inwards. It takes two to tango.
- His eyes swivelled in an old panic, trying to look inwards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.