"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked so demure that he gave her a second glance.
- The expensive slave sidled into the room trying to look demure.
- Then, looking demure and innocent, the fourth-formers went down to breakfast.
- I'm bringing down a couple of officers, so please look demure!
- She could seek to blend into the crowd, looking more demure, more acceptable than anyone.
- A girl not out has always the same sort of dress: a close bonnet, for instance; looks very demure, and never says a word.
- Ebie, looking demure, proposes, "You could just ignore them and pick up the books yourself."
- He stepped towards the girl, who lay so still and who looked so demure, even in sleep.
- She looked particularly small and demure this morning.
- Lowering her eyes, she tried to look demure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.