"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I never saw him squander money, give importance to material things or look jealously upon another's possessions.
- Two men at the bar are looking jealously at Jonathan Bluman.
- He picked up the tablet, looked at it jealously, and put it down.
- Where you don't have to look jealously down from a great height at the corporate boxes.
- She gets very drunk and dances with a lot of boys while Jarrod jealously looks on.
- He especially liked the way the younger officers looked at him jealously.
- He looked jealously at my arm rings.
- The safety of the passengers will in all ways be jealously looked to.
- Rick was looking at him jealously.
- The young girl looked at her friend's ice cream cone jealously, but was too shy to ask for one herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.