"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked proudly along the control panel of the computer.
- It now lives confidently in the present and looks proudly back on dance's past.
- He turned to look proudly at his new mate.
- Murray Dark looked at his house proudly when he came home from the funeral.
- He looked proudly at her, and I read much in the smile that passed between them.
- Every one proudly looks upon these institutions as efforts in the direction of constructive national activity!
- Plucking his knife from the man's side, he looked at it proudly.
- He looked at us proudly, as if he'd done a trick.
- 'We are honored by what you have told us,' she said, looking proudly into his face.
- The young man looked proudly at his new acquisition, which he hadn't taken his eyes off for one moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.