"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stared down at me with that handsome, familiar face, and he looked arrogant.
- He looked arrogant and intelligent, his eyes at that moment maybe even harder than his son's.
- He looked more arrogant than ever and rather angry as well.
- She looks arrogant enough to think that she can actually do it.
- But if the doctor begins to look arrogant or dumb a jury will turn on him.
- But the university's handling of the case looks arrogant.
- Washed in its stripes of light and shadows, the bird looked arrogant.
- My stars - and she'd thought he'd looked arrogant before!
- He managed to look arrogant and not a little fierce even on his knees.
- He looked very handsome and more arrogant than ever.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.