"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cinco de Mayo had a one hotel, and several places to eat, though it didn't look very vibrant or busy.
- Despite the exertions of the day, he looked as strong and vibrant as ever.
- The leaves should look fresh and vibrant, not at all limp.
- But seeing them was also a joyous experience because they looked vibrant and beautiful.
- It's a world where nature is slowly growing over the ruins of the modern age, and the levels all look incredibly vibrant as a result.
- The colors look exceptionally bright and vibrant on the small screen.
- The cartoons all look remarkably vibrant despite their age.
- The second night, she returned, but she looked vibrant and alive.
- "It's very difficult for a marriage," she said, looking vibrant nonetheless in purple and gold.
- Some of the washes will undoubtedly look more vibrant to your eye than others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.