"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ignoring his protests, she got down from the table and toured the hospital, where most of the faces looked warmly upon her.
- Today the former hippies, many of them, look back warmly on the summer of 1967.
- They looked warmly into one another's eyes as if recalling the moment of their own pledge.
- It was not that she looked at him warmly or smiled.
- Relatives, friends and associates look back warmly on the brother who might have been President.
- He put his hands on her shoulders and looked warmly into her eyes.
- She ran to him and embraced him, pulling back immediately to look warmly into his eyes.
- She looked warmly at Piers and he laughed softly under his breath.
- Julius wondered if there really was a promise in the eyes that looked so warmly back at him.
- When they were introduced, he acknowledged her by shaking hands, and looking at her warmly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.