"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The line of her shoulders looked taut, yet thrown back easily, as if poised for flight.
- His eyes narrowed, and his entire body looked taut.
- This would all be moot, however, if Siskind's work did not look so muscular and taut today.
- Taniane was there, of course, looking taut and drawn, as though about to crack.
- A face that looked a little taut, the face of a man who would move fast and play for keeps.
- She didn't understand why his features looked taut with concentration.
- He looked taut, as if all his attention had narrowed to a single focus.
- She often looks taut and on edge, not quite the high-fashion type seen in earlier films.
- But her muscles looked taut and hard from assiduous training.
- To keep your skin looking taut and smooth, take steps to help this outermost organ stand the test of time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.