"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I watched the trailer on YouTube and it looked weirdly like Streep's face had been keyed in, matted over footage.
- To Pimli, all can-toi men, even those with blond hair and skinny builds, looked weirdly like that actor from the forties and fifties, Clark Gable.
- He watched through the windows as she removed her suit and went to work on the transmitter, her enormous, stooped form looking weirdly out of place in the low hut.
- R. A. Saivatore Banner looked at him weirdly, the bulging eyeballs rolling this way and that.
- It was an atom with orbits of little molecules that looked weirdly like eggs.
- Dana sat alone on the sand, looking weirdly out of place on her own property.
- She had come to look weirdly like them when we studied them.
- It looked weirdly like the voice-print.
- Gardener looked weirdly like Wile E. Coyote in the Road-runner cartoons after one of his devices from the Acme Company has misfired.
- I found my companions looking at me weirdly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.