"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This most classic of couture designers rarely makes clothes that look fussy.
- Although the dancing was lively, the dancers looked fussy.
- The entire production looked fussy; the dancers took care to make every step clear.
- Sometimes the work looks too fussy and brassy, like suburban decor.
- But she made every one of them look fussy and overdressed.
- But they said it would look too fussy.
- A hazard of fur design is that the styles can look too fussy.
- The surprise lies in her day clothes, which are sumptuous without looking fussy.
- He had a bundle of papers in his hand and looked fussy and hurried.
- "I find that cutouts, filled in with net or tulle, add interest to the clothes without making them look too fussy."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.