"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a slow night and the boss wants him to look busy.
- She didn't like driving fast, but wanted to look busy.
- In other words, he says, they try to look busy.
- If you see a crew member who doesn't look too busy, don't be afraid to ask questions.
- He had looked busy and worried, but she didn't ask him why.
- Everyone looked busy, but she couldn't tell what they were doing.
- They need people to create their identity, to feel important, to look busy and be wanted.
- They stepped out, trying to look busy in the same way as the others.
- He turned to his three researchers, who were trying to look busy in back of the boat.
- They were all trying to look busy at something, even though there was nothing to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.