"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mrs Ovington looked disparagingly about her, evidently thinking it wasn't very cosy.
- He looked at the cart disparagingly.
- I looked disparagingly at my corset with its firm bones.
- The colonel looked about him disparagingly but said nothing directly on the subject.
- "Yes," said Midnight, looking at Hazel just a little disparagingly.
- He looked disparagingly around the little garden and the small house which was now her refuge.
- He looked disparagingly at two young women, splendidly made up.
- Never again would anyone look disparagingly at his ready member and inquire politely when he was planning to have his erection.
- When it came free she looked at it disparagingly, then dropped it to the ground.
- He looked disparagingly at Lucie who shrugged and said, 'It was just an idea.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.