"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked impassively at the trio of visitors as they approached.
- Scott looked impassively at him, a slight grin on his face.
- The chief engineer was looking at him impassively, as if words were not conveying anything any longer.
- The brown and yellow eyes looked impassively into his.
- Kirk shot a look at his first officer, who merely looked back impassively.
- The tall back of the chair looked impassively out across the dead body in its arms.
- The house looked at her impassively over the top of the hedge.
- Tuvok looked from one to the other of them impassively.
- It came close and the same face looked impassively out.
- Jesus is perhaps the only one who impassively looks straight on at the observer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.