"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least, the younger man looked impassive, at first glance.
- Atvar did his best to look impassive, no matter how he writhed inside.
- Next to him at the gunner's station, Rodek looked more impassive.
- The girl waved, and two guys, mediocre in appearance, showed up, looking impassive.
- The nearest guard tried hard to look impassive, all the while watching her with his mouth half open.
- She looked at him from the holodisplay and seemed to be trying to look impassive, but she could not quite manage it.
- She and Red sat up and tried to look impassive.
- The big black narrowed his eyes, and went back to looking impassive.
- He looks impassive, but agrees to talk and speaks in a strong Mexican accent.
- I tried to look impassive the way the Colonel does.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.