"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looks chaotic, but over the years it has been carefully organized.
- "Despite the fact that it looks really chaotic, the way we build is not terribly inefficient."
- I know if you just report on those few places, it does look chaotic.
- "If there were a problem, it would look more chaotic."
- If I looked at them sideways, they looked almost chaotic.
- Even so, for American investors, the European field of battle looks almost chaotic.
- The situation looks chaotic, but vertical movement of the components can be measured from the tower.
- Actually, Cunningham's work never looks chaotic, but the rule of chance does have another, probably unintended result.
- If you know only a dozen winters, it looks completely chaotic.
- Right now, China's car industry may look chaotic; clearly, a lot of its car ventures are going to be left for road kill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.