"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pack would look incongruous on a naked woman.
- He looked incongruous in his dark blue suit, walking on the dusty street between the small old houses.
- Memorial flowers decorated the block, looking incongruous among the garbage.
- Only the glassy new buildings looked incongruous, for progress clearly wasn't general.
- The little white socks looked incongruous on such a developed young woman, but then Aaron saw her completely as an innocent child.
- Since the walls were made of undecorated green stone, this looked incongruous.
- He looked incongruous in this little room; he filled it with his presence.
- The brown leather looked too incongruous lying on the surface.
- It looks incongruous, and more than a little eerie.
- The lobster face looked incongruous, but on the whole Barton liked the effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.