"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Buildings and towers look completely appropriate to the world that the game takes place in.
- Shoes with lower heels looked more appropriate than the high-heeled variety.
- But now the moustache looked appropriate and the face showed mature outlines.
- Private lessons for this and that, having to look appropriate, act appropriately.
- The Met is getting good at finding legitimate singers who look appropriate to the operas they are in.
- Her face was wide enough to make the broad nose and mouth look appropriate.
- Along with the resurfacing, the floor designs will be modified to look more appropriate.
- Whoever she was, she somehow looked appropriate behind the bar.
- They also look appropriate and somewhat soothing for today's life.
- The only format that looked appropriate to save it to was 'tiff'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.